BLUESIL FLD 604V50 储存温度介于 -20°C / -4°F 和 50°C / 122°F 之间时，从生产日期开始产品保质 36 个月
BLUESIL FLD 604V50
The following dielectric liquids are used to provide insulation and cooling in submerged transformers:
- Mineral oils, which have the disadvantage of being inflammable,
- Silicone oils, esters, etc.
BLUESIL FLD 604V50 is a dielectric liquid consisting of polydimethylsiloxane, whose purity has been checked especially for electrotechnical applications.
BLUESIL FLD 604V50 is mainly used as an insulation and cooling medium for transformers and, more generally, for all medium tension equipment (switch boxes, chokes, capacitors, resistors, etc.) when environmental or fire safety problems arise, such as in public places, built-up areas, basements, proximity to water streams, etc.
BLUESIL FLD 604V50 offers the following advantages:
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Excellent thermal stability
- Remarkable chemical inertia and strength
- Good heat transfer properties
- Non-propagation of fire
- Not dangerous for man or the environment