BLUESIL MF 760 U 储存温度介于 -20°C / -4°F 和 50°C / 122°F 之间时，从生产日期开始产品保质 18 个月
BLUESIL MF 760 U
BLUESIL MF 760 U is a hot curing silicone rubber after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
- Only very slight re-plastifying occurring after prolonged storage.
- Easy working procedure.
- No post-curing, or with slight post-curing.
- Good heat stability, up to .
- Bright colour easily obtained.
- Good compromise between tear strength and compression set.
- Excellent rebound.
Moulding and injection moulding process for technical parts (sealing gaskets, grommets), extrusion profiles (windows profiles, sleeves, tubes) and calendering operations for manufactured hoses.
For extrusion applications, depending on processing conditions and geometry of the profile : the addition of 0,5 parts of BLUESIL ADD 916 improves the visual quality of profiles after vulcanization.