BLUESIL RTV-460F High Strength Adhesive Sealant adheres to many clean surfaces without the use of primers. These surfaces include glass, ceramic, many metals, some rigid plastics and silicone rubber. BLUESIL RTV-460F Adhesive Sealant will also produce fair bonds to some flexible plastics which do not contain migratory plasticizers and too many organic rubber materials.
In order to prepare surfaces for maximum adhesion, surfaces should be cleaned with suitable solvents such as MEK (methyl ethyl ketone) or naphtha to remove all grease, dirt and oil. All solvents must be wiped from surfaces before sealant is applied.
请保存在原装密闭容器中 BLUESIL RTV-460 F WHITE 的标准有效期是从生产日期起 18个月 请参考包装上的储存建议和失效日期。超期后，埃肯有机硅将不再保证产品符合销售规范。
BLUESIL RTV-460 F WHITE
BLUESIL RTV-460F is one component ready to use silicone sealant that cures to a rubbery solid when exposed to atmospheric moisture. It is designed for use in sealing and bonding applications. The mechanical bond of BLUESIL RTV-460F is twice that of standard grade silicone Adhesive Sealants.
• FDA 21 CFR177.2600 ~ Repeated Food Contact compliant
• One-component product – no mixing or catalyzing required
• Flowable consistency flows without external pressure to fill voids
• Excellent adhesion properties – will bond to many surfaces without the use of primers
• High tensile strength – provides additional reliability in high performance applications
• Weather ability and ozone resistance – excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, and ozone
• Chemical resistance – provides reliability and extended service life in adverse environments
• Resistance to high temperatures – will retain electrical and physical properties for extended periods at temperatures up to 400°F, and for intermittent exposure to 450°F (232°C)
• Low temperature flexibility – properties retained at temperatures as low as -75°F (-60°C)
• Electrical insulation properties – can be used for electrical insulation
High performance mechanical sealing & bonding for:
- Electrical insulation
- Protective coatings
- Formed in-place gaskets