Remix each of the two components (part A and B) every time before using.
Add 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV to 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4619 B. Mix thoroughly the two components in a clean vessel.
Mix gently in order to avoid air bubbles from being entrapped. Pour on pattern and demould after at least .
Warning : for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
BLUESIL RTV 4619 A 储存温度低于40°C / 104°F 时，从生产日期开始产品保质 24个月
BLUESIL RTV 4619 A
The BLUESIL RTV 4619 A&B is a two components silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by an addition cure reaction, with a 1:1 ratio).
- High fluidity.
- Excellent details reproduction.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and gypsum.
- Good mechanical properties.
This product is specifically formulated for reproduction in audiology, especially where a good transparency is requested.