SILCOLAPSE® 610 is effective in anhydrous media. Trial tests should be carried out to determine the quantity of antifoam needed to produce best results and assure no adverse interference with product or process performance. It disperses readily, provided a suitable diluent is used. SILCOLAPSE® 610 is normally used in a concentration of between 10 and 100 mg/kg of medium to be defoamed. It can be used as supplied, but it is often preferable to predilute to a concentration of between 1 to 10%. To do this, slowly add either 99 or 90 parts of the diluent used to 1 or 10 parts respectively of SILCOLAPSE® 610.
For use in anhydrous media, the following diluents are recommended:
• Aliphatic hydrocarbons (hexane, heptane, white spirits)
• Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene, xylene, naphtha)
• Chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride)
Prior dilution tests are recommended in all cases before any operation on an industrial or commercial scale.
请保存在原装密闭容器中 SILCOLAPSE 610 的标准有效期是从生产日期起 12个月 请参考包装上的储存建议和失效日期。超期后，埃肯有机硅将不再保证产品符合销售规范。
SILCOLAPSE® 610 is a 100% active silicone antifoam designed for use in aqueous and anhydrous media. Effective even in somewhat alkaline conditions, SILCOLAPSE® 610 can be formulated into custom emulsions or used directly in defoaming non-aqueous media. It is intended for industrial use only, and should not be used in the manufacture of food, personal care, or pharmaceutical products.
• Effective in alkaline conditions
• Easy to use, either as is or pre-diluted
• Cost efficient, effective at low doses
• Chemically inert, will generally not alter the properties of the foaming medium
• Effective at high temperatures
• Crop Protection – product formulations; emulsifiable concentrates and aqueous dispersions
• Detergents - liquids, soaps and powdered formulations
• Pulp/ paper Industry
• Chemicals – distillation, extraction, filtration
• Formulated Antifoam Emulsions