Trial tests should be carried out to determine the quantity of antifoam needed to produce best
results. Testing should be started at 10 ppm and increased or decreased based on the results.
As an example, for maximum efficiency predilute SILCOLAPSE® 623 to 1% active solution by adding 29 parts water (or foaming solution) to 1 part. Predilutions at level less than 1% for either product is not recommended.
请保存在原装密闭容器中 SILCOLAPSE 621 的标准有效期是从生产日期起 9个月 请参考包装上的储存建议和失效日期。超期后，埃肯有机硅将不再保证产品符合销售规范。
SILCOLAPSE® 621 and SILCOLAPSE® 623 are antifoams designed for use in a wide range of aqueous industrial applications. SILCOLAPSE® 621 and SILCOLAPSE® 623 are 10% and 30% emulsions, respectively. These products effectively control foam at concentrations as low as 10 ppm solids, even at elevated temperatures and under pressure. SILCOLAPSE® 621 and SILCOLAPSE® 623 give good results at wide-ranging pH and are particularly effective in slightly alkaline conditions.
• Easy to use – as supplied or pre-diluted in water or in the medium to be defoamed
• Cost efficient, effective in doses as low as 10 ppm
• Highly effective in most aqueous media, and at many pH levels
• Chemically inert in foaming systems – will not alter the properties of the foaming medium
• Heat resistant – withstands temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
• Low viscosity allows it to be used with automatic metering systems
• Soap & industrial detergent manufacturing
• Glues, pastes, and adhesives
• Investment Casting
Synthetic Rubber Processing
• Natural or synthetic latex
• Gas scrubbing
• Cement & Drilling muds
• Asphalt production
Paints, Inks and Varnishes
• Manufacture of aqueous pigments dispersions
• Sizing, Bleaching and Finishing
• High Temperature Dyeing